Sunday, July 29, 2007

Life is too busy sometimes

I think this is my feeling a lot. Between juggling a part-time job, a relationship, taking care of a home inside and out, and tryong to get as much creative time as possible, leaves very little down time or friendship time. I feel guiltuy a lot that I don't have more time for my friends and family. If I could only get rid of that part-time job!!! Actually I am at a good place with my job. I work at a bank doing customer service, taking care of cash, opening accounts, consulting on loans. Very different from painting or making jewelry. I like the people I work with a lot. We have fun at my job and manage to get things done.

This weekend my husband and myself did some major gardening work. We trimmed all the trees and bushes, large bushes, that were overgrown inthe front of my house. We wore ourselves out!! The end results were worth it though.

Today I was inspired to make a necklace with some red coral beads I have. I am so pleased with the results. I added african turquoise beads, sterling beads, and some turquoisey jasper beads. 4 strands of the beads hang from sterling plated chain. It is a beautiful piece. See for yourself.







I did have a chance to get a couple of other pieces made this week. I'll show them here after I photograph them.

No comments: