Monday, December 3, 2007

A Successful Art Show

I had a very successful art show this weekend. It was on friday, saturday and sunday. My best day was saturday. Crowds of people showed up right when the show opened and did not slow down until around 4:00. Friday was pretty good too. Sunday was a bit slower. The weather was not great-very strong winds and the threat of heavy rains. But still, many people did brave the conditions.

I got lots of good feedback on my new jewelry work. Sold a very good amount of it too. My polymer clay pins were still a hit. And I sold more prints and cards of my watercolors.

For everyone who came by to say hello and/or make a purchase, thank you. I appreciate your support, feedback and kind words. And to my husband and sister who helped with the setup, sales and companionship, I appreciate you both so very much for supporting me and my art all these years. As artists, we all need encouragement. These 2 are my cheerleaders.

Here are a few pictures of my booth. My husband helped light the booth up real well to show off all my art work.





The lighting in this second photo is not very good because my camera batteries were dying, but you get the idea.

No comments: