Sunday, January 27, 2008

A Wintery Day in Northern California

Today is sunday and I have been staying home, working on my taxes. I have to pay my resale taxes this week. And I want to send my donation from my jewelry sales to Friends for Life, my charitable animal organization.

It has rained all day today. And we actually got SNOW. That is very unusual for us here. But it was so pretty to watch. I knew it wouldn't stick because the ground was too wet. I showed Tiger the snow but he was not too impressed. As far as he is concerned, it just makes it more impossible for him to go out.

Here are a couple of photos I took of my backyard while it was snowing.





I captured the snow better in the top photo than the bottom photo. You can also see we have camellias flowering at the same time-they are the pretty pink flowers in the trees on the left.

No comments: