Monday, July 21, 2008

My Blog has a Slide Show

One of Bloggers newest additions is that you can add a slide show of photos or images on your blog. Jewelry, being so visual, is perfect for this feature.

I have a Flickr site that has photos of my jewelry, and beads, pendants, and pearls from my bead store. This slide show feature uploads the photographs I have on Flickr directly to Blogger. It's really cool!! It takes a little longer then the rest of my Blog, but I think it is well worth it.

Hope you like.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love your blog. I have just started mine and I am very stumped at how to actually get the slide to show up on the blog. I'm not very computer savy so bravo to you for figuring it out. There must be directions someplace. I have a slideshow by RockU, but I really like the one you have.

Your jewelry is wonderful. KUDOS to you for all the hard work you have invested in learning to do such beautiful work. Linda