Tuesday, November 18, 2008

New Supplies

I received some new supplies from one of my suppliers yesterday. Hooray! I got some new silver chain and I have a few ideas for necklaces incorporating my wooden and gemstone beads. I also purchased a bead reamer. A bead reamer enlarges the hole of a bead. I have been wanting this tool forever. I had previously purchased 2 different ones that you manually use by hand. They did not work well at all. I really have high hopes for this electrical one. I would like to enlarge the holes of some of my many varied pearls to make more earrings with them.

I also purchased liver of sulfur to antique my jewelry pieces when I want to do that process. I had been using a more organic process up till now and I wanted to see the difference.

So look forward to more new pieces coming soon.

No comments: