Monday, November 10, 2008

Time to Have Fun

I have the next 2 days off and I am really looking forward to some creative time. I spent a good amount of time on the internet this weekend. I listed some new beads at Tiger Beads. And I listed 3 new cat jewelry pieces in my ShopHandmade shop.

But tomorrow and wednesday, I hope to get my hands on some wire and beads. I went to Michael's Arts & Crafts after work today and bought some new beads for my creations. I really am a bead junkie. I told myself I was not going to buy any more new beads until the New Year. I held out for about a month. But today I crumbled.

I want to make some red pieces since this is one of the 2 red seasons. And red is one of my favorite colors. I also have some cool wood beads that I want to combine with some glass beads and see what I can come up with. I haven't made any necklaces for a while and I do have a craft fair coming up. This seems like a good time to show some off. I find necklaces to be more creative in ways. I'm not exactly sure why.

That's all for now.

No comments: