Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Good Creative Day

Today I got to spend a good amount of time making new jewelry and finishing up a few pieces that I was in the middle of. It was a good day. My best creative days are when I don't have to leave the house, stay in my studio in my PJs till about noon, and just get involved in a jewelry project. My husband likes to make fun of me for the PJ part. He does not like to lounge around in PJs. I think there is something desperately wrong with him.

Today, I also had both of my cats in the studio with me all day. This is another one of my very favorite things. Tiger does seem to be sick today, though. That worries me. He didn't want to eat in the morning and didn't want to go out, and he loves being outside. All he did for the day was sleep. I hope he feels better by tomorrow.

I'm just about finished making jewelry for my Holiday Fair on saturday. I still have prep to do. I need to card and price everything, finish putting together my "grab bag" of discontinued jewelry, and pack up all I will need to take with me. I have off from the bank on friday, my last vacation day for the year. This will give me the time I need to prepare for the next day.

No comments: