Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Artfire

I just opened a second Tiger Beads store on Artfire, a handmade art and crafts website similar to Etsy. It seems Artfire has taken most of the suggestions sellers have asked for from Etsy but Etsy has not responded to. Once Artfire becomes more known, it is going to be quite the competition for Etsy. Etsy just does not respond to the needs of its sellers very well.

One of the things I really like about Artfire is how easy it is to set up listings. Everything you need to fill out is on one page. I like the looks of my store site and the Artfire homepage, which is what you see first when you visit. And I think their flat monthly fee is fair instead of listing fees and selling fees.

Take a look at Artfire, and check out Tiger Beads II. Right now I have more listed at Etsy but I hope to fill out my Artfire inventory real soon.

No comments: