Wednesday, June 3, 2009

FedEx Delivers a New Order

Hurray! FedEx just delivered a new order from one of my suppliers. Always one of the best days in my whole life. Just a joke. My son used to say that whenever something good happened to him such as seeing a Batman movie or not having to go to school for some reason.

But it is exciting. Receiving new gemstones is like being a kid in a candy store. As a jewelry artist, these are the tools of the trade. Not the boring tools like pliers and wire cutters, but the pretty, fancy stuff, that enhance a design.

I ordered cabachons in different stones than I currently have available at Tiger Beads, and new briolettes, labradorite and iolite. I hope to get the photography started today so I can list them in the store.

Stop by soon, even just to look if you have an interest in gemstones.

No comments: