Wednesday, August 26, 2009

I'm Coming Back!

I miss blogging! I have not written on my blog in a very long time. With not making much jewelry this year because of the economy, I felt I had nothing to share. But I have been busy. I am listing my wire wrap jewelry on Artfire. Artfire is a venue like Etsy, but they seem to appreciate their sellers much more and they do a lot to help support them. I also have a Tiger Bead Store on Artfire and eventually I would like to leave Etsy and just be on Artfire. But that will take some time.

I have been adding lots of new cabochons in my bead store. They are very popular with jewelry artists for making rings and pendants. I have plenty of garnet, topaz, moonstone, labradorite, carnelian and more. Take a look if you have the time.




I have a Tiger Bead Store page on Facebook where you can become a Fan and stay up to date on any additions I make to my bead shop.

You can also find my writings in my other blog, The Very Best Cats. I love animals and I have 4 cats so I like to write about their adventures. Cats have such different personalities. They are a very loving species.

But with this blog, I would like to continue articles about jewelry and gemstones, information about any additions I make to my stores, highlight other handmade jewelry artists, share free tutorials I may find on the web, and more. As I said, I miss writing and it is about time I get back to it.

I hope you enjoy what will follow in the future.

No comments: