Sunday, January 23, 2011

Semi Precious Cabochons in Amethyst, Peridot and Quartz

I added more beautiful semi precious cabochons to Tiger Bead Store this morning.


These amethyst cabs are a deep purple color. They are 5mm in size. Beautiful cut and clarity.


Honey quartz. This is a new gemstone for Tiger Beads. I love the color! It is a warm toned brown. Yes, similar to the color of honey. These gems are 5mm in size. I will be listing more honey quartz in 2 sizes that are square in shape.


And peridot rounds. I haven't purchased peridot for Tiger Beads before because of the cost. I got a good deal on these pretties. They are 5mm in size and a beautiful color with good clarity.

I will be adding more semi precious cabochons soon. More chalcedony, quartz, moonstone and more. So keep coming back!

No comments: