Tuesday, February 19, 2013

March's Birthstone, Aquamarine on SALE

This is just a quick post to let you know that it is...SALE TIME!!!

***MARCH BIRTHSTONE SALE*** Today through friday, (3/19-3/22) take 20% OFF all purchases of AQUAMARINE gemstones and crystals at Tiger Bead Store! *(Please make your purchase first and the discount will be credited back to your Paypal account or credit card).*

Here is a sample of what I have available:

4mm round cabochons.

Wire wrapped swarovski crystal pendant.

Crystal Swarovski briolette pendant.

Crystal Swarovski briolette pendant.


Swarovski Crystal Pendant  in 8mm and 4mm.


Crystal Swarovski pendant in Baroque style.

Faceted Aquamarine in 4mm and 5mm.

I have more aquamarine cabochons coming in at any moment,  in rose cut and checkerboard.  I will list them as soon as I get them, so that hopefully, they will be a part of this SALE.  

Watch for them in the bead store, or on my Tiger Bead Store Facebook page.  Since I have not been very good about blogging lately, you can find out about new gemstone listings by following me on Facebook.  I am much better about staying up to date with news there.    

No comments: