Friday, March 11, 2016

Use Instagram to Grow Your Jewelry Business

Follow Tiger Bead Store on Instagram... Just Click This Link

 I just started using Instagram and I LOVE it!  Being an artist and a visual person, I love to look at photos and images that inspire me.  And I have found Instagram fairly intuitive and easy to use.

Instagram is a great social media platform for marketing jewelry because it is so visual.  Statistics say that there are over 130 million active users on Instagram every month and everyday, one billion photos are viewed and liked.  That is a lot of potential customers for you and your business. 

Would you like to know how to use Instagram to market your business?  Or how to get more followers and interaction with your brand?  I have searched the web and found some great articles with tips to show you some of the best practices you can implement to grow your Instagram following.  And increasing your following will consequently help grow your sales.

9 Marketing Techniques I Used to Get 39,000 Instagram Followers

Instagram for Business:  Everything You Need to Know

 52 Tips:  How to Market on Instagram

5 Best Types of Instagram Photos to Drive Engagement

47 Tips for Running an Instagram Photo Contest

Hope you find these articles helpful.  


And please follow Tiger Bead Store on Instagram...  Just Click this Link

No comments: