Wednesday, June 13, 2007

My Beaded Jewelry


In the beginning of this year, I knew I wanted to make a really nice jewelry piece for my sister who was going through a tough time in her life. I had started making charm bracelets for myself last year. My first one was around my cat Tiger. It is FULL of cat charms. The next one I thought of I thought would be appropiate for my sister and sister-in -law. I call it my good fortune bracelet. It has charms that we generally think of bring good luck. As you can see it has pearls and crystals between each charm. I was very pleased with how these turned out. This was the start of changing from polymer clay to beading.
here are more examples of what I've been working on.


This is my birthday bracelet. I also make new baby bracelets, wedding bracelets, love bracelets. Some are on the sterling silver chain, some are on beaded bracelets that have crystals, glass beads, pearls, and sterling beads.




These are my favorite green earrings. I made a matching bracelet to go alongwith them.




Just a few more samples. I will post more as I have time to photograph them.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Personally, I think your husband is very gracious for trying to upgrade your system to OS X. I bet he's a wonderful person.

(This is not your husband writing this.)

Sincerely,
Skot Parcus