Thursday, September 20, 2007

Hard at Work or Hardly Working

Last saturday when I had my Open Studio, my helper, Tiger, was hard at work. Here he is, checking out the landscape.



And he needed to do some proof reading to make sure I spelled everything right.



Here he is, looking cute socializing with the folks.



And then, here is Tiger, exhausted after a good day's work. Phew! What a day! It's hard work being a host.



My boy Tiger really is a social cat. He did come in and out and check my guests out for other kitty or dog smells. You know, that is an important job. But seriously, he is great company, when he is not being ornery.

Tiger has another event to host this weekend. We are doing my first Home Jewelry Show. There will be lots of pretty jewelry, much more than I have shown on my Etsy site. So if you are local and interested in seeing what's new, stop by. We will be open from 10:00 until 3:00.

No comments: