Sunday, November 25, 2007

Humboldt Artisans Holiday Fair

Next weekend, I will be participating in the Humboldt Artisans Holiday Gift Fair at Redwood Acres in Eureka. I believe this is my 4th year of doing this fair. This is the best art fair we have in our area with the most foot traffic through it.

I will be in the Main Building again and this year I will have my new beaded jewelry, polymer clay pins, hand painted mirrors and I may bring some art prints of my paintings.

So if you are looking for a fun, festive holiday shopping experience, come by Redwood Acres on friday from 12-9pm, saturday till 6pm and sunday till 6pm. There are many talented artisans that will be showing and selling their hand crafted wares.

This is the only holiday fair I will be doing this year. After that, my work will only be available online. So stop by if you have a chance!

No comments: