Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Bet You Think I'm a Techie

So, I got my new IPod yesterday and yes, I was very excited. But can I use it? My husband has dragged me kicking and screaming into the 21st century. Without him I probably would not have a home computer, digital camera, cell phone,surround sound in my living room, a lot of the computer knowledge I have...and an IPod. I got the smallest Ipod, I think it may be called the mini(?) a year or two ago. I still don't even know how to change the songs I want to load onto that IPod. Now I have the I Touch. I'm told it is the hottest new gadget around. Oh boy, I have a big learning curve coming.

Last night we tried to load my I Tunes to my I Pod. I have an old Macintosh that does not have the software needed to connect to my new IPod so Scott did a backup of my computer, loaded that onto his laptop, then connected the IPod and transfered my songs to it. Did the same with my digital photos. What would I do without computer savvy husband? I'd still be in the dark ages with my word processor and tape player.

No comments: