Thursday, December 27, 2007

Looking Forward to 2008

I've been loosely thinking about what I am looking forward to starting in January. I know I am very excited about learning new wire jewelry techniques. Because my creative time is limited and because I was working towards the holiday fair, this year I did not get as much time to explore techniques as I would have liked to. But now I have no deadlines so I will be trying to increase and improve my skills.

I do find the thought of this exciting. I love to create! And I love to make beautiful jewelry pieces that make someone feel special when they wear it. That makes me happy. To make others feel good.

I learn best on my own. I am not someone who likes to take classes. The internet is a wonderful source of information and knowledge and has been a real good teacher for me. Books and magazines are also good for teaching. I like to look at them for inspiration.

More goals: keep on blogging, send out my newsletter once a month, add jewelry to my Etsy Jewelry Store, keep looking for new sources for my Bead Store and keep listing, and continue to grow my customer base through marketing. It's a lot to do with the amount of time I have but this is where my heart is so I have to continue, I want to continue. Being creative is where my passion lies.

No comments: