Sunday, January 6, 2008

A Few New Goodies So Far

OK. So I have been busy working on some new pieces this week. One of them is this pair of earrings with pineapple quartz teardrops that I just listed in my Etsy store.



I am trying different techniques like I said I wanted to before the New Year started. Last thursday I also spent 5-6 hours on one piece, a very ornate bezel (frame) for a beautiful rhodocrosite cabachon I have had for a few years. It is going well, but I didn't have any idea it would take this long. I still need to finish the piece. I also have another half pair of earrings finished. I know I will start some different pieces this week. I am overflowing with ideas.

I also got new pearls in last week. I have 2 pretty ones available in my bead store so far, pomegranate and cranberry rice pearls. Check them out-they would work very well for Valentine's Day projects.



No comments: