Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Just Another Wednesday

Been busy today listing new beads and jewelry in my Etsy stores. Each listing takes about 1/2 hour more or less with photos so it is a slow process. I listed a new geisha necklace and a pair of new earrings at Testagrossa Designs. And I listed 3 new bead strands in Tiger Beads: gorgeous chunky amazonite, a nice faceted re jasper, and some new sugilite beads. I have more to list, I just need to find the time.

I'm ordering some new pressed glass beads with beautiful metallic finishes that should be here in a few days. I also have many 1/2 finished jewelry projects that I will list once I finally get them done. I am also ordering some supplies so I can start making wire wrapped rings soon. I have been wanting to do that for a while.

That's all that's going on for now. I wish I had more creative time. It feels frustrating having my time so limited. I want my skills and my businesses to grow and it is a slow grow with having to work another job. I'm sure there are many other artists that can relate to my story.

I did send my first charitable check out yesterday to Friends for Life. That felt good. I donated a portion of my jewelry sales from the last quarter of last year to them. I had hoped I could have sent a bigger check, but next time it will be more.

No comments: