Friday, March 7, 2008

What's Up?

Not much lately to share. I did make a couple of really nice earrings this week. I tried to scan them so I could put them here on my blog but I have a new scanner and I could not get it to scan properly. I guess I have a learning curve. As soon as I can, I will get new photos up.

I am always looking for new ideas and ways to increase my internet presence. So I have been learning about tagging and labeling my blog entries. That has been taking up my time lately. I like this internet learning. It is interesting to me.

Tiger makes it difficult for me to get much work done in the evening. To get my attention, he will either scratch at the furniture or jump on my desk and try to get on my new printer. The lid on my new printer cannot bear his weight so I have to break him of this habit. Ha, ha. Tiger pretty much does what he wants to and I adapt around him usually. I'm not very good with disciplining him.

Got some good news to share from my banking job. In January, I was the number 1 sales person for all of California. And I may have done it again for February. Never in my life would I figure that happening. My new manager is really bringing out a competitive side of me that I have not really noticed all my life. It is a little scary to me because I was raised to squelch that part of myself. And here I have someone really encouraging this in me.

Oh well, got to go. Hope to blog again on the weekend.

No comments: