Thursday, September 18, 2008

For All the Cat Lovers Out There

I am constantly on the internet looking at different websites. I have a new blog I visit that is a listing of other Etsy artists that blog. This week I found a couple of fun webstores that have cat related signs.
The first is art4milkbones. Her site has mainly dog gifts and if you are a dog lover, take a look. She has some pretty sweet stuff. But she made 1 cat sign that suits me to a tee. Currently we only have 2 cats, but my husband keeps telling me when I get older I will be a crazy cat lady. Hence, the sign...



The next site I found from a recommendation from Art4milkbones. It is called The Home Spun Raven. She has fun signs of all kinds. Some for Halloween, Christmas, winter and everyday. Take a look at her site. They are very fun. But this is my favorite of all. It is called "Paw Readings."

No comments: