Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Freebies at Testagrossa Designs Jewelry

For every jewelry purchase made at my online jewelry store, I will include a 16" strand of cultured rice pearls in a light green color while my supplies last. These would be great to use to make a piece of jewelry for the upcoming holidays, or to give as a gift to someone you know that beads.

I am also including gift wrapping for my jewelry. If you purchase any number of jewelry pieces and you would like them gift wrapped, that would be FREE with it's purchase. And I can even ship the jewelry directly to the person the gift is for if that would be better for you, with a gift card attached.



My shipping time is ASAP. Generally, I get orders out within 2 days, not including weekends.

I would like to make purchasing from my jewelry store as convenient as possible. All jewelry is guaranteed 100% for workmanship and can be returned for any reason. It would just need to be returned in resellable condition.

No comments: