Thursday, November 10, 2011

These Are a Few of My Favorite Rings

Natural White Agate Teardrop Druzy Stone Ring by OhKuol
I should never browse through a handmade online store for rings.  I love rings!  I think they are my most favorite piece of jewelry.  Many of the gems that I sell at Tiger Bead Store, are used by very talented jewelers that just happen to sell on Etsy.  Etsy is an online site kind of like Ebay, but only for handmade items or the supplies needed to make handmade items.

These first 2 pretty rings are by Quandle Qadir of other45minutes.  I love the setting and the stones in both of these rings.

chalcedony ring in sterling silver setting





Bouquet Stacking Ring Set by Scape

Elephant Ring by Silver Jewelry Shop

This last ring of the elephants looks more commercial than handmade but I really do like it.

There are so many more rings that I love on Etsy.  I feel a shopping spree may be coming soon!

No comments: