Thursday, August 9, 2007

Just Regular Life

So as you can see, I was not able to get back with photos of my garden. I am not sure where I filed them on my computer. Hopefully they are saved somewhere. And as you can see, Blogger is having trouble putting up my pole. That will get fixed soon hopefully.

Scott, my husband, took some very nice pictures of Tiger and me yesterday. I will try to post 1 or 2 once I get them off my camera and on the computer. Photography, taking photos, is one of my favorite things to do. Scott bought me a digital camera about a year ago and I am still trying to learn how to use he. Scott is Mr high-tech, and I am pretty much low-tech. So he likes to teach me about all these electronic and computer things.

Frustrating day today in the studio. Tried to start 2 different projects, both did not work out. Had to get out of the house before I drove myself crazy. The just came out so my timing was perfect. I have to take another walk before 5, run some errands for Scott.

I'm going to post some new pieces on Etsy tonight. Seems thursday night is the best time for listing. My husband helped me sign up to have easier names for my blog and store site. My Etsy site is www.WireJewelryStore.com and my blog is www.WireJewelryBlog.com . I have to get new business cards made also.

I talked to one of the founders of Friends for Life yesterday and today via email and I will be part of a Holiday fundraiser they do at Redwood Acres in December. I will have a table set up with my jewelry and a portion of the sales will be donated to them to help with the organization and the animals. I will also be doing the Humboldt Artisans Christmas Fair at Redwood Acres in December. Starting about September on till christmas, life will be pretty busy with shows.

Well that's all for today. Just regular life going on. One more day at work and then off to the beach on saturday. Looking forward to an outdoor adventure.

No comments: