Monday, September 10, 2007

A Little Bit of This, A Little Bit of That

A little writing for monday morning. Tried to get some done last night but I was having terrible problems with a slow computer.

Not much new. I'm getting ready for my Open Studio event this sat. Besides having problems with a slow computer, my printer is giving up on me. I have an Epson color printer and it has been great up till now. I needed to print out invites to my Open Studio event and my black would not work. How special. So with a little ingenuity, my husband and I were able to figure out a temporary solution.

I have another jewelry piece to share. It is a chain necklace with a large turquosie teardrop for the focal point, and matching turquoise crystals in the chain. Very pretty.







That's all I have for now.

No comments: