Sunday, November 18, 2007

Just a Boring Update

It's been a week since my last writing. And a busy week it has been. My step-son Daniel came to visit for the week. He had a nice relaxing stay and I enjoyed him visiting. I was sad to see him leave in the end. I have been Daniel's step-mom since he was about 12. He just had his 24th birthday on saturday.

This weekend Scott and I did some major cleaning. His sister and husband and son will be coming to visit for the Thanksgiving week. Having relatives or friends visit is always a good incentive to get my house clean.

Scott and I also finally finished my first newsletter. I am going to email it out on tuesday. This took a lot longer than I thought it would and was a lot more complicated than I thought it would be. But I think the next one will be a lot easier.

I made some new jewelry pieces this week. I listed 2 new pieces in my Etsy jewelry store tonight because I had some time. I'm hoping to get more listed this week.

So not much going on except work. Guess that's all for now.

No comments: