Monday, February 11, 2008

A Weekly Update


Isn't this a sweet photo. It is from a greeting card I was given and I just wanted to share it.

This last weekend I got to have some creative time. I actually decided to make a couple of things for myself. I made a double stranded lime green necklace with some beads I have been holding onto for myself. I also made matching earrings with lime green crystal balls hanging from pretty antiqued chain. This lime green color seems to be a favorite of mine right now.

I also made a pretty necklace that will go in my jewelry store after I photograph it. It has pineapple quartz twist beads, yellow jade beads, and some other green and yellow beads I can't remember the name of. It turned out real nice. I've never really been a big green fan but it seems to be growing on me.

Other than that my husband helped me with some yard work, cutting back plants and mowing the lawn. And just some other chores around the house. Not a very exciting weekend, but productive.

No comments: